Mastodon server for the #measure (Measure Chat) community.
This Mastodon server was created for the Measure Chat community so that we can have a rich Local timeline as well as a safe place to share our ideas in.
The only way to create an account in this instance is by first submitting an application and subsequently being invited to join Measure Chat: https://join.measure.chat/.
Your conduct here is linked to your conduct in Measure Chat. We expect you to be on your best behavior and abide by the Code of Conduct and Server Rules listed below. If you break the rules, you may be removed and banned from both this Mastodon server and from Measure Chat.
Code of Conduct
Adapted from the [Contributor Covenant 2.1] (https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/2/1/code_of_conduct/)
We as members, contributors, and leaders pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, caste, colour, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community.
Examples of behavior that contributes to a positive environment for our community include:
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
- Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback
- Accepting responsibility and apologizing to those affected by our mistakes, and learning from experience
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals, but for the overall community
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information such as a physical or email address, without their explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Moderators are responsible for clarifying and enforcing our standards of acceptable behaviour and will take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any behavior that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported to the moderators. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated promptly and fairly.
All moderators are obligated to respect the privacy and security of the reporter of any incident.
Administrators and moderators
The following people volunteer their time (and in some cases, money) to keep the community clean and running.
Please respect the fact that this is a volunteer effort, and please have patience as problems are addressed.
- Denis G.
- Jenn K.
- Lee I.
- Simo A.
Sponsored by stape.io
This instance is sponsored and maintained by Stape.io. Please direct any technical questions or inquiries to Denis G.
- Follow the Code of Conduct
- Don’t be a jerk
- No racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, or casteism
- No incitement of violence or promotion of violent ideologies
- No harassment, dogpiling, or doxxing of other users
- Do not share intentionally false or misleading information
- No spamming or posting for links